TDCA is going away from team fees, sponsorship fees and pilgrim fees and will now be 100% donation-based funding. Download this information as a pdf file to print.
Here is some information for you to consider:
- Eliminate the barriers in being able to serve due to financial constraints.
- Treat TDCA as the ministry it is, rather than just seeing it as weekends.
- Allows everyone in the community to be a part of the weekend, even if they are not serving by donating to the community.
- All donations become tax deductible.
- We are "paying it forward" to those attending after us or in place of us.
- Change the mindset from "I have to pay" to "I get to give".
- ------- $200 divided by 12 = $16.67 - round up to $20 a month.
- ------- $400 divided by 12 = $33.34 - round up to $40 a month.
- ------- A couple serving 2 x a year is $800 divided by 12 = $66.67, maybe round up to $80.
- Take the amount you were planning to pay for team fees - $200 for one weekend serving and $400 for two weekends serving in 2022.
- Either pay these amounts in full either once or twice during the year OR
- Divide the amount by 12 (for the number of months in a year) and donated it on a recurring basis.
- Set up an account on tithe.ly
- Set up recurring amount to be pulled from your debit/credit card or your bank account on a routine basis.
- For those that would prefer to pay by credit card, cash, or check to cover what would typically be considered the team fee about, those options are still available and can be paid to the TDCA treasurer or their appointee at the team meetings or mailing to TDCA TREASURER C/O Rhonda Kaiser, 1143 E Furness Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85297.
- How it works:
- $25 Faith - take a step in faith to give.
- $50 Hope - provide hope to others attending.
- $100 Love - show the love of Christ by paying it forward.
- Monthly Pledge Levels:
- This is a ministry and God is changing lives through us - CHA (Christ's Hands in Action).
- Just because you are no longer required to pay team fees, does not mean your financial support is not needed. Each of you are important to the success of TDCA and it continuing to be around for many years by donating your normal team fee and/or pledging.
- Remember how you felt on Sunday afternoon of your pilgrim weekend? Remember the changes you have made in your life due to TDCA? Lets pay that forward to the coming pilgrims by giving them a chance to attend with no financial barriers.
- There are no refunds if you drop from team. This is a donation which allows your funds to pay it forward to someone else.
- Things to remember:
- Fill out the fields shown
- Enter the amount you want to give
- Will default to General Fund
- Indicate if you want it to be recurring or not by checking the box
- If recurring, select the frequency and the date the funds are to be pulled
- Input your name and email address
- Select either Card, Bank, Google/Apple Pay
- Input the required account information
- If you want to cover the fees charged to TDCA, you can select the box. If you select the box, it will show you how much the fee is prior to selecting give. This will allow you to determine if you want to cover the cost or not.
- You can set up an account by selecting a password and pin
- Select Give
- You will receive an email confirmation
Thank you for being an important part of this TDCA community and your willingness to not only serve, but to pay it forward for others.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly and I and/or the Secretariate would be happy to discuss them with you.
- Go to TDCA tithe.ly